Do’s and Don’ts
What To Expect
Over the years I’ve slowed down on giving readings, from six and seven days and sometimes evenings to two to three a week. That’s to be able to write books, see my family, travel and educate on all things holistic. Not all things, since I’m always learning too, simply the knowledge and intuition I use from being fairly organic and holistically inclined since about age sixteen.
Private Sessions can include so many things, from tuning into to your soul to ideas to grow a business. Past lives, mediumship, self-help tools and all the usual metaphysical world we can tap into. The point is, I never know what will be needed.
I rarely work on those now since having done forty years of that, I definitely need to carefully pick just a few. Please know that I do not “just look and tell me where that missing person is”. I get those on social media regularly. What bothers me about that is the people asking do not know the person nor are they in contact with anyone who could help. I prefer working with law enforcement because they are capable of putting the pieces together with me. If you are thinking “but what if they are part of the problem”, I have experience with that too.
Do’s and Don’ts
Let's get rid of the don’ts first.
1: I do not respond to any requests to “just find the missing person or animal”. If you are not directly in law enforcement or the family, just pray for them, please don’t email me, it will be deleted. If you want to help, my new book, The Life Of A Psychic Detective will give you ample ideas to work with from your own home or out with law enforcement.
- I do not work by email, Facebook or any online program. I believe private sessions need to remain private by phone, in person, Skype, FaceTime or Zoom.
- Please do not write a request with all your concerns. My assistant reads the emails, not me. Please don’t expect me to “just answer me or just answer one question”. Requests that are lengthy in explanation are not going to be read. Short and simple. I work “cold” so TMI doesn’t even help, it can hinder.
Now for the Do’s
What do private session include?
Thank you for thinking I can be of any service to you. Before my assistant and friend, Sue, sends you the information on readings please consider:
- I do not tell folks their future. The future is created by patterns of what we do and all the other influences in our lives. Nothing is for certain. What I believe is important is to see that your soul gets to live out its best dreams, its creative yearnings and to feel fulfilled. Lots of things can interfere. As a nitpicker (sometimes) I’m known to be a “tough, calls it as I see it” kind of person. Hanging onto someone’s predictions, good or bad, does not help stay in the present moment, get things done and know how to live with the wild spectrum we call life.
- I am a nurse at heart and my life is about healing. Having read bio’s of Florence Nightingale and Clara Barton when I was very young I dreamed of helping the world. I always ask “Flo” am I doing something worthwhile.
- Animal communication - I love photos of your companion animal. Whether alive here on earth or having crossed over, readings are available.
- Crime cases - each case requires something different. It is important that the person who will be available for discussion be knowledgeable regarding as much as possible including having a
While I have done more than 40 years of personal readings, my heart is with helping people and pets with aromatherapy, natural resources and spiritual counseling. Without helping people help themselves or their loved ones, I find it not as spiritually fulfilling. I’m not inclined to prove I can do something.
At this time in my life I have chosen what I believe makes the most difference in my life and the life of all. Education on mind/body/spirit. It is my personal belief that once we understand the importance of healthy spiritual, mental, emotional and physical life on this planet, our lives are lived more peacefully.
For that reason, every reading I do includes information on the use of the best self-help tools I have found.
If you are interested in a session, please email the Subject: I Read Nancy’s letter.
The Session fees are as follows: In-Person and Phone Sessions – $110/half hour and $200/hour.
Please just mention in the email you want a session and either half hour or one hour. Let us know what time zone you are in.
Sue will send you the information you need.
Please note that I have a waiting list and payment for appointments are due upon confirmation. Your payment confirms your scheduled appointment time.
In the Light of Love,